Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
And now for something completely different....
This is awesome. Our Ohio governor is handling things well from the optimistic front. This is just too funny not to share

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

Bee, hubby and I both watched this video, and 2 hours later, I'm still reeling from it. We are seeing the unfolding of Revelation. I always said that I expect it to happen in my life time. But... to actually be in the middle of it... I pray that Jesus takes us out of here before many of these events unfold. In the mean time, plans are moving forward for us to grow and process everything we can manage this season.

My problem with this is twofold

1) We the people did not elect Bill Gates or Henry Kissinger.

2) I am a proud American Nationalist, I'm not a globalist.

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter where your patriotism lies. The ball is rolling, and, it's gonna crush everything in it's path. But... "Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world."

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey all, we know there's a lot of craziness going on right now and it's leaving a lot of us feeling a bit frazzled. That said, let's make sure we remain friendly and civil in our discussions and tone and let's keep the politics to a minimum (or just avoided entirely).

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
We are seeing the unfolding of Revelation. I always said that I expect it to happen in my life time. But... to actually be in the middle of it...
-
It's exciting, isn't it? ;) We've been seeing and hearing the train coming down the tracks but never thought we'd see it roll into the station this early in our lives. It's disturbing to watch, but I'm so excited for what it all means for the Earth, for the Bride of Christ, and for the coming King.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
-
It's exciting, isn't it? ;) We've been seeing and hearing the train coming down the tracks but never thought we'd see it roll into the station this early in our lives. It's disturbing to watch, but I'm so excited for what it all means for the Earth, for the Bride of Christ, and for the coming King.
HOSANA!! HOSANA!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yeah and we all wear a mask now because what came from China will make you horribly sick 😷. My family has been separated because what came from China will.make you horribly sick 😷 it all makes me so MAD and SAD at the same time.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
if we have to keep politics out, how about religion / mythology? It's not offensive in journals or signatures and I support people in expressing all areas of their lives in the threads that are about their lives - like in their journals or commenting on friend's journals. But when it takes over a forum, that's seriously off-putting. This is an international forum and <30% of the world identifies with Christianity.

Status
Not open for further replies.