Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Then, there was the "conference" in HI that so many of our fearless leaders recently flew to, along with high class wining and dining, all on the taxpayer's dime, while they discussed how best to manage the peasants. How very patriotic of them. To continue collecting their huge salaries, without sacrifice, jet to locales that us peasants could only dream of going to, and eat classy dinners that cost half of an average weekly paycheck. All during a plandemic, where they are telling us to "Stay home. Don't go to work. Can't eat out. Oh... and give up your family Thanksgiving plans."

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Last edited:

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Or they are extremely stupid.... oh wait - they're politicians, lol! Just because they're stupid doesn't mean I'm going to follow their lead or do what they do.

the problem is though that it feeds into all the people who feel disenfranchised in some manner when they see things like this going on - and i completely agree with their anger and frustration when it happens. what it also does is give those people who hang on every infraction or controversy to feed their conspiracy theories and resistance to being a part of the national community trying to come together.

well it's really really hard to come together when you have rotten leadership doing very ignorant and what i consider dangerous things, setting a bad example, feeding conspiracy theories, not even doing their jobs at all much of the time. none of this is helping defeat the enemy aka this disease...

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Absolutely agree with you @flowerbug. Absolutely agree.
what it also does is give those people who hang on every infraction or controversy to feed their conspiracy theories and resistance to being a part of the national community trying to come together.
Yes!

well it's really really hard to come together when you have rotten leadership doing very ignorant and what i consider dangerous things, setting a bad example, feeding conspiracy theories, not even doing their jobs at all much of the time. none of this is helping defeat the enemy aka this disease...
Yes!

I'm so very tired of this...

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I landed several pounds of cheese- cheddar and jack - I waxed them and have them in a cool environment. This is an experiment; I've never waxed cheese before. I watched a couple of Youtubes by Alaska prepper on how to do it.
I watch him too, along with a few others.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
My county is 24th worst hot spot in the USA now. I'm not surprised. Disappointed, but not surprised.

Got my produce delivery box today! So thankful for internet and delivery! This would be very bleak time without those. I need to step up my self sufficiency game in general. I'm thankful I had the interest and preparation in the decade leading up to this, but this one situation illustrates how quickly things unravel and how UNprepared I am for anything else.

When thinking SHTF preparedness I did not consider how driven DH and I would be to help others in the community. I need to shift my mindset to thinking bigger than just my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.