Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Been saying from the beginning that this is just another "bad flu" and have done very little that is "required" except for mask wearing when I go in places that REQUIRE it.... and I try to not patronize places like that.
I will not take the "vaccine" just like I do not take a flu "vaccine" or a pneumonia "vaccine" or a shingles "vaccine". I do get a tetanus VACCINE as it is a true vaccine.... I don't want to get a "lesser" case of the flu or anything else... I do not want to get it (tetanus) ....period....and a booster every 8-10 years or so.
The latest I read that the "vaccine" for covid will probably only protect you from "getting a severe case"... for 3-4 months ????? REALLY..... glad that the rabies vaccine doesn't only protect our pets for 3-4 months..... and rabies is just a little more fatal than covid.... like 100% once clinical signs are exhibited.... and can be stopped totally by getting a true vaccine for it.

This whole thing is just a way to traumatize the public and to control people by making them think the "so called experts" have all the answers and that they (the public sheep) have to listen to them and not hear any one else that may have a dissenting opinion....

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Agreed with you 100%, Jan. I'm in the same boat regarding vaccines. I've never been healthier since refusing to take the flu shot. Unfortunately, we live in a blue state, thus our governor has her head placed in a location that does not see the sun. We can't go ANYWHERE w/o mask or shield. Kudos to the states that are taking state action and defying the emperor's mandates, opening up their states and making common sense decisions that benefit health as well as economy. Keep the peasants dependent and fearful for their lives. They are easier to control that way.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I disagree about the vaccines. I think the vaccines are going to save us all, because the media says so. If it wasn't true they wouldn't be able to say it on the news. We should all trust the media and our politicians (who get to continue working, if one can call it that, and getting paid while businesses are closing their doors forever) without question; it's just easier that way to not have to think.

No, it's all about bringing in The Great Reset, nothing to do with health.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Medical error (third leading cause of death per year in U.S. approx. 250,000 per year). This is not new news.

Status
Not open for further replies.