Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The J&J vaccine was grown in the retinal cells (called PER.C6) of a 1985 aborted fetus. This line was adapted to enable production of these altered viruses.

Here's a list of other meds that have been developed using aborted fetal tissue.

I did not know any of this until the covid vaccine came out.

My immune system is in overdrive. I take meds to slow it down.
JMHO, but I think that anyone who is prone to autoimmune disease would be even more at risk from the covid jab. Just recently, I received a post that stated that the father of the young man who had brain blood clots after a covid jab is now hospitalized for similar circumstances. I find it absolutely beyond my comprehension why this young man's father would do the jab after it destroyed his son's life.

RebeccaRN

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Too much like work, you know that! How many people have you met, as a nurse, who want to take control over their own bodies and health via good foods, daily exercise and drinking lots of fresh(not town treated tap)water?

We are a lazy nation, who look to meds to give us good health and never learn that no one gets good health in that manner....the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results each time.

My mother is 86 and she got this virus the same as us last January~you know, back when they thought it was RSV~and she got it less severely than all of us, for less time and recovered more quickly than us all, from little kids to adults. She has always had an amazing immune system because she worked at it. She didn't go to the doctor, nor did I. My sons, in their 30s, had the worst symptoms and they both went and got ATBs and steroids...and it was the steroids that did the most good. I borrowed a single dose of prednisone from my son and it did the trick for me.

It's that old adage~"Everyone wants to go to Heaven but nobody wants to die."
People don't realize what all these meds they are on are doing to their bodies. All it takes is a little research to find natural ways to combat every disease and sickness out there. God has provided it all if we would just put in a little effort to find it. I've gotten off BP meds and sleep meds using natural replacements. It can be done!

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Why aren't we building up our immune systems naturally everyday? If our own immune systems, even 70y/o and up, can defeat this virus in the 90%'s why in the heck do we need mass vaccination? Only the very high risk needed, if they so chose to do so, to be vaccinated not the entire population. This has all made no sense from the very begining.
And.... you can't patent the natural ways of building up immune systems, so no money in it for the doctors or the big pharma...... It is the quickie ideas of "fix this" right now.... and the natural way is slower and even costs more while no one can make a big buck off it.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I believe that one of the causes of the obesity epidemic in this country is the c**p that they call "food" is so deficient in nutrients that our bodies keep screaming for more. When we eat REAL food, minimally processed, we tend to eat less because our bodies are satisfied.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So, this is what we saw in Bangor when we ran in to do errands today. Many stores still had their signs up- dictating mask use. But, several employees were bare faced in every store. About 75% of the customers were masking. We went in mask free, and not a soul gave us any grief.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Not wearing a mask here anywhere except for the PT and the Dr office today. I have a peculiar "round spot" with a reddish ring around it, about size of a nickel, and since Lyme disease is prevalent, am afraid of a possible deer tick bite. So, PA thinks it is most likely a tick or a spider bite... and too soon for any blood work on Lyme disease so want sme to take a 2 week course of antibiotics to stop it from entering the blood stream and getting into my system if it was a tick bite.
It just caught my eye on my forearm... and since my DS and my mom have had bouts with Lyme... and both have had recurring flareups, I am naturally a little gun shy.
I am scheduled to have my knees replaced in late Oct and DO NOT want to be fighting any other problems like possible Lyme disease.
Any of the more knowledgeable naturopaths have any other suggestions?

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
And, folks... this is the stupid that sits in the State House in Maine. These legislators DARED to show their naked faces in our state house this morning. And, this is how they were treated.
The pre story: A 6 - 4 vote, along party lines to force legislators to wear masks in the state house, even though our super liberal governor finally caved and opened up the state, regarding masks as of 5/24/2021.

The post story: These legislators, I believe all republicans were punished by loosing their committee seats for the remainder of the legislative session.

The irony: Masks must be worn in the state house, while those same representatives can go anywhere else in the state they want with naked faces!

This. THIS is absolute proof that it has never been about public safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.