Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Between untested vaccines, runaway abortions, plans to dim the sun's light and cut down on greenhouse gasses (which plants NEED) possibly triggering a major ice age, Actively working to disrupt food production, et cetera. ad nauseum, It really seems like the human race is attempting to commit suicide.
I was listening to some show the other week talking about the Carbon dioxide from more people and machinery nowadays. It mentioned that the replanted rainforest are growing better than they have ever done in all time which will then reduce the CO and increase more O2 for all the people then repeat cycle. Also mentioning that the OMG shut down all emissions would in turn hurt the worlds tree's.
I can't remember the details but it made since to me.

Similar to a pipe line a few years ago that they didn't want right there AFTER it was okayed by all local's, local and national gov't. The statement was it was it was going to hurt the land. It was going right next to a 60-80 yr old line and would reduce use on the old line making it last longer and the fact after 80 yrs they started doing a LOT better job of making it safe.
Again Look at this hand while the other does OMG WHAT!!!!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Well, for one thing, being retired with a very modest retirement fund, we can't really afford to move. Besides, I suspect that, given enough time, there will be NO red states left (unless you count the People's Republic of America- or whatever name they change it too, given that "they" don't approve of Amerigo Vespucci) which will be one big RED state.

Between untested vaccines, runaway abortions, plans to dim the sun's light and cut down on greenhouse gasses (which plants NEED) possibly triggering a major ice age, Actively working to disrupt food production, et cetera. ad nauseum, It really seems like the human race is attempting to commit suicide.

Can't run away; there's really nowhere else IN THIS FALLEN WORLD you can run to. I'm too old and broke down to fight. So I will just stay in my little corner, pretending to be a little grey mouse that nobody notices, for my allotted time on earth.
I agree with that. There's no place to run to in order to avoid what is coming down the pike...it is everywhere. Best just to occupy until He comes.

Daniel 12:4

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

I had often wondered why people shall "run to and fro" in the context of this verse, but I'm starting to get a picture of it. People bugging out to other states~and even other countries~ all over this country and I'm sure it's the same in other areas of the world, all just trying to escape this "new world order" that is coming upon us. But it will continue to come, seeping into every crevasse of this fallen world until it's darkened all over with the evil of it all.

But...then a Light comes!!!! Hallelujah! Just waiting on the Light and trying to be salt and light until He gets here! :celebrate

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
1622711373468.png

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I was listening to some show the other week talking about the Carbon dioxide from more people and machinery nowadays. It mentioned that the replanted rainforest are growing better than they have ever done in all time which will then reduce the CO and increase more O2 for all the people then repeat cycle. Also mentioning that the OMG shut down all emissions would in turn hurt the worlds tree's.
I can't remember the details but it made since to me.

Similar to a pipe line a few years ago that they didn't want right there AFTER it was okayed by all local's, local and national gov't. The statement was it was it was going to hurt the land. It was going right next to a 60-80 yr old line and would reduce use on the old line making it last longer and the fact after 80 yrs they started doing a LOT better job of making it safe.
Again Look at this hand while the other does OMG WHAT!!!!
I have read articles that the Dark Ages were possibly triggered by events in the rain forests. It seems that there were once thriving towns and cities in the rain forests. The native populations were decimated by diseases from European explorers. Their fields went fallow, there was a burst of tree growth, sucking all the CO2 out of the atmosphere which resulted in lower temperatures world wide, the Dark Ages.

We like the History and Discovery channels, there is now new technology that can find jungle covered towns. The question is always, What happened to the people?” Well DUH dummy! They died from introduced diseases. Not just from the 1300-1400-1500’s but from even before that. There has been more movement on this planet than the educated talking heads think.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I've backed off on my winter regimen since getting out into the yard every day. But, my go to has been: Multi vit, Vit D3 2000 iu. Vit C (buffered) 500 mg., turmeric, selenium, and Zinc. Quercetin and Melatonin are also on the prevention protocol.

Last edited:

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Besides the stuff I've always taken (cinnamon, turmeric, milk thistle, psyllium, magnesium, fish oil, CoQ-10, potassium and calcium) I've been taking 5000 IU of D3 (up from 2000), 1000 C, Zinc, and Chaga mushroom as well as extra selenium from 2 brazil nuts every day. I've cut out virtually all commercially made foods- cooking from scratch for every meal. I've been healthier than at any other time in my life.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.