Could you live without internet for a week?

ChickenToes

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I've gone a week without the internet for a week. It's not too bad once you get used to it. Not that I would want to give it up forever, but a week is doable.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I can't do a 1 week no-computer challenge, but I have dramatically reduced the amount of time spent online. I've been getting more done - focusing on decluttering and cleaning. Soon I'll be focusing on internet marketing and will be living in front of the computer!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
in older times a person was clammering to afford and acquire ANY type of new technology

now our generation is trying to not use and pay for this technology and go back to basics

lol

crazy world

urban dreamer

I wanna farm
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
in older times a person was clammering to afford and acquire ANY type of new technology

now our generation is trying to not use and pay for this technology and go back to basics

lol

crazy world
Isn't it silly? LOL

dagaul101

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I remember when there was no Internet and tv was the only way to go, now don't watch tv, but can't do with the Internet for one day, don't think I can do without will be bored as hell

firem3

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
way to easy for me, in fact i didn't have internet most of the summer and i wouldn't have it now if my kids didn't need to use it for school. i honestly don't like or enjoy the whole typing to communicate with other people. my kids type back and forth to their friends instead of just picking up the "old fashioned" telephone and talking, it drives me mad.

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
"live" sure.

Happily live: Probably not.

My wife and I would probably go stir crazy if we had to stay home... we'd probably have to go out and play all the time to keep ourselves distracted from thinking about it. :D