Damummis'- Auf wiedersehen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So this year we purchased the property next to us just for gardens and fruit trees. We are trying to be self sufficient as possible. We make our own maple syrup, grow our own food, raise chickens, just started with a few fruit trees and contemplating bees. I am a Jill of all trades and what I can't do my DH can. I am stoked to have a place to write about our adventures and glean knowledge from others. I am a golden feather member on BYC and enjoy that forum immensely. I have stalked this site for a while before I took the plunge. But now I have jumped in head first, no wading in for me, and hope to learn a lot from all you. And I hope you can learn something from me. :D

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
Welcome!! Now you just need a few sheep to mow the lawn for you. :)
I am working the DH for that one. ;)

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
Yesterday was stumping day. We started to remove stumps to make room for more gardens and fruit trees. The day didn't start as planed. We got the backhoe stuck in the mud first. We didn't thing the ground was that squishy, we were wrong. Big time.

Today, I think we won't do as much. I hurt in places I didn't know I could hurt.
1044_stumping_003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.