Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Kids have a 4-day weekend. I needed it - DS14 has been doing laundry indefinitely until he figures out the sequence and masters laundering/ironing business-casual menswear. I'm wearing a NFL team hoodie because I'm out of clothes I like. :lol:

DS6 has been watching DS14 making 4-H posters, so he got out his own box of half-done 4-H projects. Looks like he wants to finish painting some models today.

I need to run errands but I can't stop sneezing! can't find my cromolyn sodium nasal spray that would stop it in seconds. I have 4 bottles, usually stashed in easy places - bathroom, backpack, car, nightstand. All missing. Uggh.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
nevermind, I hate 4-day weekends. o_O

Children acted like children this afternoon. I cannot be a nice person when I'm interrupted every 2 seconds.

Mom would tell us to go outside and play and we actually did! boy were we dumb. :) brr! it's 1F out there this morning. nope. i'm not going outside today until perhaps later and i'll be playing by shovelling the snow that was piled up along side of the driveway before it starts melting and making ice overnight. i need the exercise anyways. :) sounds like they do too...

and if they're on the go and you have a big enough neighborhood they could see if anyone needs help shovelling and perhaps earn a few $.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Mom would tell us to go outside and play and we actually did! boy were we dumb. :) brr! it's 1F out there this morning. nope. i'm not going outside today until perhaps later and i'll be playing by shovelling the snow that was piled up along side of the driveway before it starts melting and making ice overnight. i need the exercise anyways. :) sounds like they do too...

and if they're on the go and you have a big enough neighborhood they could see if anyone needs help shovelling and perhaps earn a few $.
no snow here! we missed it!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
@tortoise do you go to the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Festival? There is apparently a shetland show there and I swear I’m going to make it out there one day for it!
I didn't know there was one. 😅 There was a small local fiber festival pre-COVID, but I stopped going because I always spend too much money on dyed roving. 😅

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
@tortoise do you go to the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Festival? There is apparently a shetland show there and I swear I’m going to make it out there one day for it!
oh my, I just checked out the website and it looks awesome 😍 We are camping that weekend and will miss it this year, but it looks worth going to someday!