Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
That dog's training you! I agree with @Trying2keepitReal :lol::lol:
I think I'm okay with that. :lol: It's easier to live with him this way. The hardest thing for me has been trying to figure out what he wants - so I can convince him to do what I want!

Me: *still trying to work, not getting anything done*
Boi: Play
Me: ??
Boi: Play Play
Me: "play ball?"
Boi: 😐
Me: "play bone?"
Me: "play toy?"
Me: "Play outside zoom-zoom?"
Boi: 🤩🥳
Me: *open the door for him*
Boi: *runs around outside, asks to come in, then curls up on the couch again*
Me: o_O AM I ALLOWED TO WORK NOW?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Boi: *runs around outside, asks to come in, then curls up on the couch again*
Me: o_O AM I ALLOWED TO WORK NOW?

you need a set of buttons on your own table... which brings up the issue of who the real button master is... hmm... i have a collection of old shell buttons, but i'm pretty sure those are not what you might be wanting. :)

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I spent the weekend mostly offline. Kept my laptop off. Didn't work, even though I'm behind on my deadline next week. I had 4-H dog project seminars on Saturday, read a couple books and took a couple naps. I needed it - I feel much better!

Boi has been talkative. I suspect "Play" button means attention to him? Not sure. I'm responding consistently and curious how he sorts that out. He used Want button correctly for the first time last night. :)

DS14 and I worked on shearing/training his fair ewe. He worked on the treat end while I tried to shear. Wrong type of blade, it was tough going. I sheared her neck before quitting. She enjoyed scritches and treats - hopefully she will start to enjoy handling and get better trained. She is tame enough to be approachable and eat from our hands, but she is not lead trained.