Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
That dog's training you! I agree with @Trying2keepitReal :lol::lol:
I think I'm okay with that. :lol: It's easier to live with him this way. The hardest thing for me has been trying to figure out what he wants - so I can convince him to do what I want!

Me: *still trying to work, not getting anything done*
Boi: Play
Me: ??
Boi: Play Play
Me: "play ball?"
Boi: 😐
Me: "play bone?"
Me: "play toy?"
Me: "Play outside zoom-zoom?"
Boi: 🤩🥳
Me: *open the door for him*
Boi: *runs around outside, asks to come in, then curls up on the couch again*
Me: o_O AM I ALLOWED TO WORK NOW?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Boi: *runs around outside, asks to come in, then curls up on the couch again*
Me: o_O AM I ALLOWED TO WORK NOW?

you need a set of buttons on your own table... which brings up the issue of who the real button master is... hmm... i have a collection of old shell buttons, but i'm pretty sure those are not what you might be wanting. :)

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I spent the weekend mostly offline. Kept my laptop off. Didn't work, even though I'm behind on my deadline next week. I had 4-H dog project seminars on Saturday, read a couple books and took a couple naps. I needed it - I feel much better!

Boi has been talkative. I suspect "Play" button means attention to him? Not sure. I'm responding consistently and curious how he sorts that out. He used Want button correctly for the first time last night. :)

DS14 and I worked on shearing/training his fair ewe. He worked on the treat end while I tried to shear. Wrong type of blade, it was tough going. I sheared her neck before quitting. She enjoyed scritches and treats - hopefully she will start to enjoy handling and get better trained. She is tame enough to be approachable and eat from our hands, but she is not lead trained.

Latest posts