Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I'm almost back to normal. I had more energy today.

I sheared (most of) a ewe. My blade got gunky with lanolin so I quit for the day. I didnt bring cleaning stuff to the barn with me.

DH sheared the ram and trimmed his hooves. DH and DS14 moved him to summer pasture.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I'm feeling really good about my eating. Its a huge relief! A few days ago I was frustrated with testing foods and meals in a nutrition app and not being able to hit my (macro and micro) goals. I spent hours trying to figure it out!

Tonight I was able to hit my goals for tomorrow on the first try. My taste perception and appetite are pretty much changed already. I'm over the hump! Last week I was feeling "there's nothing [good] to eat" and I'm already happy to eat raw vegetables.

I expect to feel much better soon. :celebrate I have felt amazing on this diet in the past but wasnt able to sustain it because didnt know that I need to avoid coconut and take vitamin B1. Hopefully I wont get any surprises and it will work long-term

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Back to work! It's a relief after a week of spring break with kids home. I am working on revisions today and then get back to writing (now 2 weeks behind). I wanted to get this chapter done before lambing. I've barely started and my sheep look ready to pop! They're due 4/1.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
My kids on are spring break next week and I am cramming everything in at work now! lol
Smart! Wish I'd thought of that :lol:

Email is done! I'm about an hour of work away from getting back to writing. I might be able to write tonight, I have housework on my mind. I need to clear physical/visual clutter so I can focus better.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
:hide I might have consumed about too much caffeine late afternoon, skipped supper and stayed up until 4:30 a.m. to finish some work. :hide At this point I'll feel better tomorrow/today if I stay up until 7:30 a.m. and take kids to school before sleeping. :hide

Not gonna lie, it feels amazing to finish something.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:hide I might have consumed about too much caffeine late afternoon, skipped supper and stayed up until 4:30 a.m. to finish some work. :hide At this point I'll feel better tomorrow/today if I stay up until 7:30 a.m. and take kids to school before sleeping. :hide

Not gonna lie, it feels amazing to finish something.
Glad you were able to get some work done. I hope you can get some rest today

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
it wasn't done. I just finished it. Only spent 16 hours on it (with like 1 hour break to pick kids up from school and buy canning jars.) Weeeeeee! o_O Time to wake the kids! I plan to put DS6 on the bus today so I can go to bed sooner.

Latest posts