Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DS15 lost use of school technology due to his persistent gaming. :gig I asked for this in September but they insisted it was impossible :gig DS15 is learning some new skills, like using books instead of internet. He's also whining and pretending to be helpless.

I got bitten by a dog at the shelter yesterday. He was on leash with someone else, we were talking, he approached as if to sniff and bit my thigh in slow-mo. So weird! He is on rabies quarantine now. My leg is very sore today. Big bruise developing.

I also got a cold from DS6 yesterday, and have post exertion malaise again. Rough day. I tried to can broth but I couldnt fill the jars. Maybe tomorrow? DH was off work so he took kids to school, picked them up, got groceries, cooked and did laundry. He didnt even complain about my dog in bed with me. 😍

I slept most of the day, so tomorrow should be better. 🤞

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Broth got canned! DS15 washed dishes. I cleaned the bathroom and swept. DS6 packed stuff for the car and tried to brush snow off it.

I volunteered at the animal shelter (landshark did fantastic! No mouthing today!). Kids waited in the car. Then we picked up Roz on the way home. 😍

More housework until I ran out of energy, and now Roz and I are snuggling 😍

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
20220415_215133.jpg

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Roz's family commented we must have wore her out because she was sleeping hard. I didnt have the heart to say she slept on my couch and bed the whole time. 😅😍 She is a good fit because she is super chill and snuggly. I havent seen intense herding behavior but I believe its in there somewhere.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I woke up feeling like myself! Shocking considering I wore myself out yesterday and have a cold. I'm taking the day slow - started with a 3 hour nap. :gig I'm hopeful I might be getting over this flare up of chronic fatigue. Its been 5 weeks since COVID. I was down-and-out for 6 weeks after influenza. Trying to not "count my chickens before they hatch" ...