Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I was busy/productive today! Feels good!
I put out fires for work, but didnt make progress on my deadline. I painted my kitchen and 2 walls of my dining room - same colors, just covering the scuffs and stains. Kids are registered for school 👍

DH and I are debating whether or not to get a trio of Dorper hair sheep. IDK.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Cool weather has me thinking about preparing for winter already. I need to get my summer to-do list done so it doesn't bother me all winter. Repainting walls. Staining scratches and scuffs in wood trim. Stain the deck. Whitewash the lambing pens in the barn. Paint the barn. Fix and paint the chicken coop. Get minor repairs done on my car interior. Prune everything.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I finished touch-up painting my bedroom walls and touch-up staining wood trim and windows. Repainted a weird farmhouse nook with 2 doors in it - new color and it took 5 coats to cover. Repainted entry door exterior. Stained kitchen window and trim.

I have dining/living room trim, bathroom wall paint, mudroom wall paint and stairway wall paint left.

DS15 had been busy weeding and unearthing my patio, removing weeds/sod around it and transplanting perennials. I'm excited to watch it fill out over the next few years!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
That was a lot! I have some walls to work...come visit 🤣😂
I love to paint! Makes everything clean and fresh!

Mudroom and bathroom touchup painting done! I patched holes and painted a coat of primer on my staircase walls. I need to buy paint for it.

I finished the big touch-up stuff that has been bothering me. :D

DS15 worked on the patio garden again today. He mulched it with bark scrap from the basement where the wood pile was. It might be done now? I might add spring bulbs. I like dense perennial gardens. Beautiful and low maintenance once they are established.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I love to paint! Makes everything clean and fresh!

Mudroom and bathroom touchup painting done! I patched holes and painted a coat of primer on my staircase walls. I need to buy paint for it.

I finished the big touch-up stuff that has been bothering me. :D

DS15 worked on the patio garden again today. He mulched it with bark scrap from the basement where the wood pile was. It might be done now? I might add spring bulbs. I like dense perennial gardens. Beautiful and low maintenance once they are established.

it is too bad you are far away, we have all sorts of spring flower bulbs that need to be thinned out plus plenty of other plants too.

pieces of bark make excellent mulch. :)