Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I went thrift shoping today. Gets the child out in public where he behaves himself, its technically walking, and I found a few things on my list. Caffeine helps too.

DS15 is cleaning up the messes he had left behind in my house. DH is home this afternoon too. Much better than yesterday.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DH and DS7 ground up venison yesterday.😍

Today is "wash-it Wednesday." Change dog bedding, wash kennels, bathe dogs. Lots of work, but must be done weekly to keep this house from smelling like a kennel. 🤢

I carved out time to hand sew last night. I replaced the lining of my fur stole. I fitted 3 pairs of jeans. I reattached handles on my laptop bag - an ugly fix but it will hold me over until I find a nice one at a thrift store. I need to prioritize hand crafts. I felt much better after sewing.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Last night I started repairing and painting my "worn out" shoes. I remembered to take a before photo!

I installed a dimmer switchin my bathroom. Nothing worse than getting blasted with bright light in the middle of the night. DH thinks I'm crazy, so I did it "all by myself."

I finished my contract writing last night and sent an invoice. :celebrate I like money! Lol

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DH and DS7 are hauling the last lambs to auction today. We forgot to sort out a cull ewe, so she is here another year. She is 3 and all her lambs have been DOA.

I "won" a vibration plate at an auction! It has been on my wish list for 2 years, so I'm thrilled to get one at a decent price. Its a lower-end model that retails for $300. I got it for $40 (plus fee and tax, and driving 2-hour round trip, and feeding my children because I forgot to pack a lunch, but whatever. $40.) A vibration plate increases bone density, improves circulation to the skin and improves lymphatic function. All relevant concerns for me.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I had to look up vibration plate. They range from a small pad you stand on to a stand up unit with a platform to stand and work out on. Sounds interesting, especially for someone with restricted movement. I'd like to follow your progress, post a picture of your vibration plate? I hope it helps you out.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i just remember those old fashioned belt vibrators that people tried to use to get rid of their "inner-tubes" - i don't think they worked...

Latest posts