Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Early in my sheep raising, my very favorite and pet ewe had a ruptured pre pubic tendon. Had to put her down. I sat in the trailer at the vet's office, bawling my eyes out.
I'm sorry about your ewe.

If you get another new cat, butter all 4 paws. She will go through her whole grooming routine, it makes them feel at home. An old English lady told me that years ago. It worked when we moved a cat.

Butter Paws sounds like a wonderful kitty name. :)

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DH got a new injectable arthritis medication for cats. One dose lasts a month. We're going to try it for Gracie. 🤞

Last night, I locked my car key in my car - 10 miles away from home. I got a ride home from a friend who lives nearby. I found a locksmith this morning. DH will drive me out this afternoon to see if they can get it open. 🤞

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
ARGH! I hate it when those things happen! My DD did that once at a goat show - 12 hours from home, lol. Couldn't exactly call DH to bring me the extra key. Geeze - that wasn't any fun at all! One of the locals called his police officer friend and got it open for me the next morning.

Thankfully a lot of us out of towners at the show were staying at the same place so we caught a ride back to our room and back to the fairgrounds the next morning. Whew!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
BJ was real bad about locking his keys in the truck. So I picked out a 2004 F250 Lariat Diesel for him with the key pad. No more locking keys in the truck!