Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
He does doesn't he! That might account for the quickness, intelligence and maybe even some the nipping... :hu
He does! He looks like a heeler / rat terrier mix. The shelter manager listed him as heeler/terrier at first. But he acts like a border collie. The shelter manager changed his breed to border collie after seeing him in action. I might have a DNA test done to satisfy my curiosity

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I am no yarn expert... but is sure is pretty. Agree you need to make something practical out of it that the twisting and lumps ? won't matter.
It knitted up to approximately 3x5 inch rectangle. Just enough to hide somewhere so I can see my progress over time.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Buddy is at the shelter settling in.

Splash is settling in at home. :love He's a good boi, but alligator chomps when he is excited. (Not surprised...) He needs close supervision with DS7, but otherwise all is well. He gets along fine with Baymax and Boi. Didnt freak out over sheep or chickens. Rides great in the car. Kennel trained. Clearly was a house pet. He was neutered yesterday, so no running or jumping allowed for 10 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DS15 is showing some initiative today 😲 that's a nice change! I folded and put away 2 loads of laundry, changed sheets, and getting ready to take DS15 to the library to volunteer, and drop off recycling and trash.

Can you tell I'm catching up on sleep? 😅 I feel like myself today! :weee

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
DS15 is showing some initiative today 😲 that's a nice change! I folded and put away 2 loads of laundry, changed sheets, and getting ready to take DS15 to the library to volunteer, and drop off recycling and trash.

Can you tell I'm catching up on sleep? 😅 I feel like myself today! :weee
:clap :celebrate Awesome!!! Sounds like a great day

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
@tortoise do you do acupressure treatments at all? Just curious if you had any insight. I know how to massage the wife's thumb to reduce migraines. She tried something last night for sciatica that worked. She shared with a friend and it worked for her.

I am asking, because I was wondering if you had any recommendations on resources