Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have my great aunts mink coat, my mom inherited it, then me. I guess I ought to wear it. Hmmmmm……. Where to? Walmart? It would look classy with blue jeans and boots!

I bought a vintage mink coat today. $40 (and 45 miles away). It just has one button at the neck, more of a cape style. Its a size too big, so I can wear it over my slim peacoats when the weather is very cold. :love

It needs a new lining, but thats no biggie.
Congratulations on a terrific find! You have inspired me to wear my coat!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I have my great aunts mink coat, my mom inherited it, then me. I guess I ought to wear it. Hmmmmm……. Where to? Walmart? It would look classy with blue jeans and boots!

Congratulations on a terrific find! You have inspired me to wear my coat!
heck yeah! fur coat and barn boots! :gig I will stick out like a sore thumb wearing it... probably to walmart or the farm store because where else do I go? :lol: But hey, I'll be warm, and that's what matters!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Mixed feelings, and a brief update.

Boi attacked my old barn cat, Gracie when she came up to the patio door for breakfast. I saw it happen, scooped her up, DS15 put Boi in the car and we went to the vet clinic. I didn't even put shoes on. 😏

Gracie has a broken rib and is expected to survive. She is not paralyzed. She is drugged up on painkillers and hospitalized.

Boi will be euthanized later today. He is not cat-safe or sheep-safe, has bitten DH 4 times, and has been growling and barking at DH every day for 2 years. Heck, he would start growling and barking when he heard the goats yell, because the goats yell at DH when he gets home (when they think they need more/better hay 🙄).

I'm kinda all over the place.
Defeat
Sadness
Relief
Peace

I'm going to scrub some stuff until I feel better.