Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
We all have COVID now.

I was *so* tired yesterday evening. Tiny bit of sore/dry feeling throat. I'm fine today. My regular supplements/treatments work against COVID. Nice little silver lining.

DS8 is pretty much over it. A little congestion. And baby man cold over the congestion. It hurts his feelings

DS16 is less affected. Occasional cough.

DH has it the worst. It's affecting him like a moderate flu.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DS8 baked bread today. Unsuccessfully, again. He's capable, but he doesn't want to follow the recipe. 🙄

I made gluten-free pastry dough and 2 danishes! Yum!

I made gluten-free egg noodles. They're in the dehydrator. Saving about $40 compared to ordering them online. 🙌

I started adding my houseplants' info into an app that will remind me when to water them. I do okay, but I'm curious if this is better.

I said "no means no" and "mind your own business" about 4,635,422 times today.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DH still has a fever.

I played with my plants today, making minor adjustments. My rubber tree is coming along beautifully! It was unkempt and ugly when I bought it! I repotted it and pruned it back in stages. It has a lot of new leaves popping out on the trunk. I'm excited to watch it grow out over the next year!

I am refocusing on work. I have had more interest in puppy classes ('tis the season!). and I need to prep for an open house celebration. I am trying to monetize my recommendations for products.