Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
No big changes here. Kids' routines aren't getting done and I'm refusing to add anything to my to-do list. It's hard! I want to do things, but we just cannot anymore.

I was feeling unwell for a couple days and everything fell apart. Kids are not independent on any task. It's ridiculous!

DS8 is getting easier to wake in the morning, but he's still not getting up without intervention. He has a bed shaker alarm, a phone alarm, a vibrating watch alarm, and a Pokémon Go Plus + alarm, and smart lights that gradually turn on before his wake times. Still not getting him awake! Uggh! I bought melatonin gummies. He has been wanting to take a supplement so he'll be happy to take it. And it should help shift his sleep time earlier so mornings are easier. 🤞

My new barn cats are hanging around the house. DH is annoyed. My kitten has had his first trip to the pet store and farm store. He was stressed (scary shopping carts!), but he didn't stick his claws into me! 😍 good boy! Will repeat this soon. Hopefully every week.

The epoxy floors were poured at the new vet clinic! It is on track for opening in 6 weeks! I have so much work to do! 😬 I'm not ready. I can't get anything done because of my kids' behavior. 😡