Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I 'liked' your page for the treat thingie. This triggered another 10 or so similar folks with their pages for the same treat thingie. I'll be very happy to support your page, but I'll be hiding the others, as I'm in in just for you, not them. btw: your smile made me smile!!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
What do raisins do to dogs? Always heard they are bad for dogs.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Used to be schools closed and days had to be made up. Now, just switch to remote learning. Waaay back, no such thing. 😁😁

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My car is still under warranty. The passenger side light is stuck on. Won’t turn off, got appointment this morning to get it fixed. That means I’ll sit for hours in a dealership waiting room. BORING.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I got a second cold before I got over the first one and it kicked up an ME/CFS flare-up. I forgot how miserable they are. I was unable to sit up unsupported, unable to eat, unable to talk enough to say what I needed. Normal movements cause delayed onset muscle soreness, so everything hurts. The nausea gets me. I had meds leftover from last time, so the worst of it was limited to parts of 3 days. Could be worse!

I'm on the mend, but I still need to pace myself and be careful to not overdo it. It's easy to overdo it!

Yesterday I wandered down (downhill) to my garden to look... and started weeding. After a hour or so I realized I wasn't going to make it back up the hill without serious consequences later. I didn't bring my phone with me either. Fortunately DH knows me better than I know myself. Just as I was thinking about what to do, he drove down to the garden and gave me a ride home 😍

Today I have a mountain of laundry to do. We are out of clean towels... It's easy to pace while doing laundry. I need to go shopping too, but IDK if I can do it. Felt like I could when I woke up, but after an hour of being awake I don't know if I can manage it. Might change after a nap or 4?

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
How are you feeling today, Thursday??
Oof, I thought I was on the mend, but no. I had an awesome morning. My vision finally cleared up after a month or so of blurry vision. But I had to drive 2 hours for a lab appointment. About 2/3 the way home I "crashed" (ran out of energy).

Cue nausea, no appetite, unable to eat/drink enough. I got myself seriously dehydrated yesterday. I didn't check my nutrition tracker so I didn't notice I'd only gotten 3.4 mg (yes, mg!) of sodium. 😬 Whooosh! The water has left the body 😬

I woke up DH up at 4 am to ask him to get nausea med and electrolytes - they were nearby but I couldn't get them. Poor DH, he can't fall back asleep after waking in the early morning. But it was getting to the point were I had to wake him or he'd be taking me to the hospital.

I planned to lose weight this year, but this is not HOW I planned for weight loss to go. 😬 I can joke about it now, but if I don't improve soon I will get panicky. I had a flare-up like this in 2016 where I lost 40# in 6 weeks. I only have 10 - 15# I can lose now. I need to recover within 2 weeks somehow.

I am [supposed to be] hosting a group dog walk tonight. IDK. I'll plan my activity around it. I'd hate to cancel.

I usually avoid whining, but it's ME/CFS awareness day so why not.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I'm back from camping. It was pretty good. Mosquitos were fierce!

My doctor increased my dose of IV glutathione and it's going well. I'm feeling hopeful! I was able to do a lot today!

We are getting desperate for rain. The pasture is mostly brown, except for thistles and nettle. There are some low-lying places that hold water so my sheep still have something to eat. We got one cutting of hay. But hay prices might be wicked this year. We might reduce our flock.