Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

Miss Lydia

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Maybe St Patrick needs to go to Florida and do some driving. Except he'd probably let them all out in NC that wouldn't be so nice.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Selling flowers a farmer's market would be nice.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
I caught a snake mid-swallow with an egg. I made him give it back!! It was a black rat, so I don't mind, he can be there to keep mice away, but he needs to leave my eggs alone! As soon as we clear the coop to get ready for meat birds I'll patch all the holes so he can't get in so easily. Def don't want him getting into the biddies when they are there!
Glad you're getting a break from your heath struggles. Just having allergies I know how much of a struggle it is for me some days, so I can't imagine how hard it can be. The break must be a huge relief!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Sadly, my break is already over. I guess it wasn't a "sticky bean." I was having hot flashes for a couple days, wasn't feeling right, and a negative test. I'm a bit relieved, I have difficult pregnancies. DH is bummed. This happened a couple months ago and I had an increase in POTS symptoms - the dizziness, tachycardia, and syncope. I'm having an increase of symptoms now, but might be because of this awful head cold too.

DS10 helped me dig out some sod chunks yesterday and I mulched heavily around them. Slooooowly getting places ready for these flowers and seeds. Feels like a monumental task!