Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Woo Hoo! Time off with the family is priceless! (unless you need meds, or new tires or any manner of other things that "come up"). But, you can do it! DS2 sounds like a sweet mess, lol!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Oh, he is a mess today! We are sick, I am sleep deprived, DS10 woke us both up 3 hours earlier than usual and DS2 refuses to take a nap. He's whining and crying and yelling at me. Not helping with my ear ache and tinnitus stuff. Our antennae isn't picking up PBS Kids today and I don't have and DVDs for him. It's too cold for me to take a walk. I'm not getting any housework done. Yuck. Can't wait for today to be over!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh wow! You are catching it today! I promise - they do grow up! Repeat that like a mantra, lol, it might save your sanity! :hugs

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Dang @frustratedearthmother , you are magical. He's staying in bed! It's like when I can't fix something, DH touches it and it magically starts working. Sometimes I just call him on the phone and the broken whatever hears his voices and starts working again. :gig. Thank you. I'm already in bed, it's naptime!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
We have lambs! Isabella (one of my two older tame ewes) had twins. She's my bad momma that I have considered culling each year after lambing season. She rejected 2 out of 3 lambs last year. Putting her in a small lambing pen early was a good decision. They're all doing fine. I haven't been out to see them yet. DH brought me a photo.

This cold is kicking my butt with tachycardia. Just a little sinus pressure, not much to whine about. But tachycardia is bad enough that I'm staying in bed as a safety plan. I went upstairs to turn the tv off, and my heart rate spikes over 180. (Normal for walking upstairs would be like 90). Bummer. DH worked late, DS10 was not following directions like "give DS2 something to eat" (he did it just wasn't substantial), so my poor family is eating supper at 9 p.m. :(

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Hope you'll feel better soon and today will be easier on you :hugs Congrats on the lambs!