Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Ewwww, yes mud is awful! Our driveway is so bad this year! Usually it's muddy for a couple days before it dries out and we can grade it. It has been thawing in the day and freezing at night for weeks. Ruts are pushing a foot deep in one section and it's so stressful! And the schoolbus can't come down our driveway until it is dry and graded. It's 1/4 mile. It's boot sucking mud. I think of @frustratedearthmother losing boots, falling, and getting stuck pigs out when I'm on the driveway! Could be worse!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ahhhh.. I hate that mud for you! Hope it dries up quickly because it can literally suck the life out of you....(dramatic maybe lol) But, it really does wear at you...and wears you out! Hope dry warm weather comes your way soon!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My driveway is the same! I can make it in and out but barely. It usually dries up a lot faster!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I don't have a driveway, my house is right on the street with no street access from any side, but the backyard is a mess today. I saw this morning temperatures predicted for this weekend dropped to 68F. I'll take it!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Part of my body's weirdness is not sweating quite normally. I can go to the gym, run/walk a mile on treadmill with incline, wearing a jacket, and not break a sweat. None.

well......

On Friday, I watched a movie in bed. PG-13 movie about wrestling. Which was apparently way too stressful. Mid-way through the movie I'm shaking and armpit sweat is dripping down my arms. How bizarre!

Since then my autonomic nervous system is doing weird stuff. Tachycardia and everything that goes with it. Insomnia, etc. (Running on 4 hours of sleep at the moment.)

My body hates spring. Every year. And this all happening right before our predicted spring warm-up. I'm concerned. I hope it doesn't get significantly worse.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Nah, not much they can do. I have rx for the tachycardia, low blood pressure, dizziness. But I'm not that bad off to need to take them. I'm observing with a sense of humor. I can improve my self-care.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
You amaze me! You do more with your "conditions" than most people do without any health issues!
x2 this ^^ I've often been quietly impressed with your determination and drive. Hope you'll get to feel better soon!