Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Two naps today. I plan to sleep extra tomorrow. And bump my bedtime an hour earlier.

I restarted using cronometer app to plan and track what I eat. It helps me adjust my supplements. I kept most of my good food habits, so I'm moving to a new step - getting omega-3 up and omega-6 down, without using any foods/supplements that have been heated. (Omega-3 are delicate, prone to oxidation.) I can hide chia seed in my tomato sauce/stew. I'll try hiding whole flax seed in it also.

I got a Polar heart monitor chest strap to measure heat rate variability. It's a measure that's relevant to my heath/fitness needs. Lots of room for improvement...

I've been slacking on 4-H a bit. Gotta up my self-care so I can carry on.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
my sleep schedule got kinda screwed up for a few nights but i slept well last night so that will help. good luck with all those projects. i need to take a nap after reading a lot of your posts, you're a lot more active and productive than i've ever been. i ration my physical efforts... :) and a good friend of mine said i was one nap short of a coma, but what does he know? i'll tell you after i wake up... :)

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
my sleep schedule got kinda screwed up for a few nights but i slept well last night so that will help. good luck with all those projects. i need to take a nap after reading a lot of your posts, you're a lot more active and productive than i've ever been. i ration my physical efforts... :) and a good friend of mine said i was one nap short of a coma, but what does he know? i'll tell you after i wake up... :)
:gig I like your friend's sense of humor! Witty!

I think what I heard you say is that you have mastered pacing yourself. Not a small feat! :hugs

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:gig I like your friend's sense of humor! Witty!

i miss him all the time. he passed away some years ago. i often think of him off riding his motorcycle on a trip.

I think what I heard you say is that you have mastered pacing yourself. Not a small feat! :hugs

haha! ok, i'll take it! :)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Bad news:
MIL was finally diagnosed. She has multiple system atrophy. It's a dysautonomia condition (so it has lots of overlapping symptoms as what I experience). But its more severe, progressive, and life-threatening. 😓
Oh no... so sorry. :hugs :hugs :hugs for the family.