Denim Deb Hay, hay, hay. Thank the Lord!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
They have half of the seeded area. In 2 weeks, I'll let them on the other half. And, I'll be seeding the last section this month. So, this should cut down on my hay usage.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
And now I (hopefully) won't have problems w/Licky getting in where she doesn't belong! :lol: I'm just hoping they've been on enough grass in the parking area so I don't have to worry about colic or founder.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I hope so too...

My little gal has been fighting it for a week... she was real sore last week, but I think she's about to come out of it. She's gonna always be a problem child, I think.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
I'll check them in the morning, and see how they are.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Pretty day there huh? It was here too. We hit 70 degrees :woot I didn't waste a half second of it!!

Denim Deb

Reaction score
We hit 70 as well! But then we had showers move in when I was working in the garden! :barnie So, I didn't finish the garden let alone get to the goats and the bunnies. And, it's going to be colder the rest of the week. Plus, I have my doctors' appointments tonight, so not sure what all I'll get done.

I did groom Misty yesterday, but that was as far as I got w/the horses. But, it was so nice to be doing that. I'm hoping to get the other 2 done today. One reason I didn't get as much done was how the parking area was left. There were several piles of horse poop in there. :somad And, I had to clean them up B4 I could let my horses in there. I also don't like leaving hoof trimmings all over. And since KN and CL had their horses done on Saturday, there were quite a number of them. And, it was wet when I got there-which meant it was slick in there. I dumped the bike. :hit :hide And, I couldn't get it back up. I kept slipping. RU had to come over and help me get it back up. But, it felt so nice riding it yesterday.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Hope it didn't damage the bike!! That stinks :/

Hope you have a good day today!! :)

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Broke the lens cover for the turn signal, but that was it. Right now, I'm beat! I just got home, and don't feel like doing anything.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Normally at this time of year, I have a ton of energy and am getting a lot done. Not this year. I get up and just don't feel like doing anything. I think it's the weather. I'm so sick and tired of the cold. By the time I get done what I have to do at the farm, I just don't feel like doing anything else. But, it is supposed to warm up over the weekend, so maybe, just maybe I'll feel more like doing stuff next week.