Denim Deb Hay, hay, hay. Thank the Lord!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
It snowed today. I wish I could have gotten a pic of the 2 of us playing in the snow. She loved it.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Awww!!! Love the puppy!! She's adorable! :love Looks like you're really getting her out and about which is awesome!

Denim Deb

Reaction score
I had hoped to go to the Expo in January, and was trying to figure out what to do w/her. Plus, I was hoping you'd be working it this year so we could finally meet. Then, I found out it was cancelled. So, I don't need to figure out what to do w/her, and I don't get to meet you. :(

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Yeah, I know, we're all really bummed. But the MD one really was on the way out. I'm not surprised that they cancelled it. It ALWAYS snowed or iced that weekend, EVERY year, and 2 years ago was the 30+" of snow, and that was their 20th anniversary, and I think that really killed it. The PA one is still happening, if you can make it there, I should be up there. We'll have to coordinate because I'm usually stuck in the barn, but I'm sure we can figure something out if you can make it! Maybe we could do dinner one evening after I get off or something.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
I can't do Harrisburg. I used to be able to make it until they switched when it was. It was always the last weekend of February. Now they have it the first weekend of March. That's when the choir sings, and I'm the alto section. (Small church, the choir has 6 people. One tenor, 1 alto and 4 sopranos.) Plus, I do a children's message that Sunday.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
I don't think so. I'd like to, but w/the puppy and working, I can't see how I can make it.