Denim Deb Hay, hay, hay. Thank the Lord!

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I can come up w/a way to secure the phone. I do get ones that are waterproof. So, if I had been able to find it, it would have probably been OK.

Hello hello Denim Deb! :) what about a gopro camera?.? My pops has one that can strap to shoulders, neck, helmet and bike. Their usually waterproof and pretty darn indestructible. Only real concern is making sure the battery stays charged for the most part lol

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'm fine, busy but fine.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
The pit is done and most of my fence! I was able to go kaynoeing last week, and hope to be able to go next week as well.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
kaynoeing? Hybrid?
I have a canoe, my friends have kayaks, so we go kaynoeing. I can't sit in a kayak due to injuries from a car accident. And, since I take my dog, Callie, w/me, it's probably better that I use a canoe! She loves to go.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Great. My last dog used to go kayaking with me. My cockpit was big enough so that she could sit behind me. I chose that kayak specifically so it would work for kid/dog passengers. It worked better with kids, as they didn't keep leaning over the side to drink the water! My current dog is too high strung. Though, I may continue to work with her on that.

Latest posts