Denim Deb Hay, hay, hay. Thank the Lord!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
At this point in time, I can't remember what the weathers like from one day to the next! I did finish the first pen, but haven't started the 2nd. I didn't finish it until Monday. I am quite happy w/how it came out.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
And, I started on pen #2 today! I got all the staples pulled on the fencing-it's tied in place, got the netting down from overhead, took apart most of the broody house and pull up hardware cloth from most of the broody pen. I'll be getting posts pulled out tomorrow.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Haven't really been on lately, been too busy. But, I'm working on pen #3. I should be done it by next week! I have some videos on my YouTube channel, Dizzy's Doings, but wasn't able to put all of them on there. I was canoeing at the beginning of the month, and my phone decided to go swimming. I jumped in after it, but the water in this area isn't that clear and it was up to my armpits. So, I lost a lot of videos. It is what it is, and God's in control.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good to hear from you, Deb. Sorry you lost your phone. I try to leave all electronics on shore when I go kayaking. But, sometimes, I gotta take a camera!!!

And, yeah... God's in control. Better, Him than me pretending to be! He does so much better than I could even think or imagine.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
I was videoing some turtles on a log and hit it w/the paddle. So, no more videoing while I'm canoeing unless I can come up w/a way to secure the phone. I do get ones that are waterproof. So, if I had been able to find it, it would have probably been OK.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Yikes! Losing a phone these days is one of the worst things! I'm sorry you lost your videos.
I think there are some secure mounts, and of course water proof cases for them that you can get. They may not be cheap, but it depends on how much you want it I guess.
Glad to see you here! I hear ya on busy....

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I can come up w/a way to secure the phone. I do get ones that are waterproof. So, if I had been able to find it, it would have probably been OK.

Hello hello Denim Deb! :) what about a gopro camera?.? My pops has one that can strap to shoulders, neck, helmet and bike. Their usually waterproof and pretty darn indestructible. Only real concern is making sure the battery stays charged for the most part lol

Latest posts