Do you ever feel like giving up...but didn't? New strength to go on...

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Thanks Dace,

I have a nice garden sign that my Mom gave me years ago that says that.

When I am sitting outside relaxing in the garden I read and reread that one little bitty sign...it says it all.

Editing to add: Why does it seem that I'm always stuck up here at the top of the pages when I post??!!! :p

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
We did get some good news today at DH's work. They said work is finally picking up...so far not his line but the plant in general. His work is no longer offering no point no pay days because they have enough work to go around now. So we are not so worried about layoffs now.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
We did get some good news today at DH's work. They said work is finally picking up...so far not his line but the plant in general. His work is no longer offering no point no pay days because they have enough work to go around now. So we are not so worried about layoffs now.
:clap That is good news!

karanleaf

Power Conserver
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
PamsPride said:
:clap That is good news!
:ya Good News Pam. :ya

I bet you are resting easier now :th

:frow Karan :D

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
Great news!!!
:celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate

carol.bi

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Good advice Morel cabin...God has a wonderful plan for each one our lives.Things and People might not go the way we desire but if we develop a positive attitude to each situation ,it might not disturb you.God never intends us to run from our enemies.His plan was and still is that with Him at our side we confront any issue in our life that is a problem.

Latest posts