Do you have a business plan for what you do?

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Boy I wish you were closer, Blaundee, I could use someone with your organization and foresight to help me get organized!! I like to be organized, but I have a feeling I'm going to be rather haphazard when I start getting into these things...
We'll see what happens!

Blaundee

Power Conserver
Reaction score
hqueen13 said:
Boy I wish you were closer, Blaundee, I could use someone with your organization and foresight to help me get organized!! I like to be organized, but I have a feeling I'm going to be rather haphazard when I start getting into these things...
We'll see what happens!
LOL With as much as we have going on, we have to be organized! Hahahaha

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Marianne if you do a forward moving list...it is easier. By forward moving I mean a list that shows accomplishments and a simple rough draft of where you want to be eventually, without the pressure of time constraints applied, so you can have a VISUAL of actually moving forward, rather than feeling like you're just treading water.
I like that idea. I don't know that I'm going to get any more than what I have now, though. :(

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
My problem is, I'm stuck in this house for now. There's not much more I can do here. But, I have all kinds of plans for when we finally move out.