Does anybody have Book- Reader's Digest Back to Basics? Any Edition?

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
You all are just MEAN, now! :duc Braggin' about having the whole set! Shame! :old :lol: :lol: :gig

:hide

Hey.....I just happen to know that Justy is kind of down in the back and couldn't fight real hard if we were to sneak in and steal her set of RD books! :drool

Anybody wanna join me? :D
Im feeling MUCH better.! :tongue :gig
Oh, and did I tell ya, I am in the process of looking for a PAIR of Doberman Pinschers?? :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Will they snorfle before or after they bite? :D So very glad you are feeling better, Kel! :)

I got a little wuffle from Black Betty yesterday! Just a small one but nice all the same....... :love

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
you got a wuffle!! :weee Black Betty is warming up to ya. Thats great! Sheep snorfles are in your near future ;)

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Im gonna have to keep my eye on Bee. First she wants to steal my sheep, Err, I mean, take them in untill I feel better., :/ NOW she wants to "borrow" my books. :/ "whisteling for her Dobermans" Come KILLER, Come DEMON. :lol: Nope, when I get my Dobies...im gonna give them names like peanut, and lilly. Make everyone think they are more Poms! LOL

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Whining> I'm havin' a midlife crisis, folks! I can't really be held accountable for my actions right now, can I? I mean, any day now I could be driving a cherry red corvette to the livestock market and loading up another cow! :barnie

Men have 'em, why can't I? :D

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Whining> I'm havin' a midlife crisis, folks! I can't really be held accountable for my actions right now, can I? I mean, any day now I could be driving a cherry red corvette to the livestock market and loading up another cow! :barnie

Men have 'em, why can't I? :D
ok, ok ... I guess you have been under a little stress lately, and should not be held accountable for your actions....however...im still keeping my eye on you. :lol:
If you showed up at my place Bee, I would let you play with my sheepies, get all the snorffling you wanted, and pat you on the head....and send you home with a box of home made cookies. :D

jenlyn9483

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
So far I have been bidding on a few on Ebay no wins yet. Working on one now. Hopefully I will get it..Fingers crossed. Thanks yall for looking out for me.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Jen, I looked all last weekend as I walked through several old shops full of antiques and collectibles. It was a hard job to do and I hated every moment of it. :D ;)

Really, though, I did peruse every stash of books in every shop looking for this book for you! :) I will continue to do so....you never know who else may want one as well.

jenlyn9483

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thank you beekissed you are too kind. My mom is obsessing about us getting one, hopefully two, but one we can at least pass back adn forth.