Epic Win!!

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Honestly, pretty much everything I make my stuff in is dual purpose, meaning I use it for food too. I have started using my old coconut oil containers to soap in recently though, and those I don't use for food. My stick blender and spoons and such are all used for soap and food. Same with some of the canning jars... I have no problem with cleaning up one of the jars and then putting it into the cabinet for food purposes. Just make sure stuff is clean and you won't have any problems.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Ohh I wouldn't have a problem with it, it is all food grade materials anyway... I'm mostly just lazy and don't think I want to pick all of the wax bits off my good pots and pans :p If I have other pots and pans that I can use then I can leave them somewhat messy, and just toss in more ingredients and reheat.
I'm lazy and the pots are good stainless steel pots for free :D I might throw one or two of them out, they are pretty pitted, but the others should work very well!

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I use soywax for my candles, which washes off with soap and water (how awesome is that?!) As for everything else, I still like to get everything perfectly clean, because I don't want any scent mixing. Some of those scents smell something fierce!

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
That is true, Betta, I don't know how much playing I'll do with scents until I get the hang of the consistency first.