ERRRR!! DIRECTV!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Saves more chicken and taters for me then!!:lol:

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
And we are watching Biggest Loser I regular tv tonight!!! LOL!!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Pam - we have cable. I have no clue how many channels we have but its a bunch. Funny thing is there is never anything on any of them we want to watch. Except of course tonight. DH is watching the movie Fracture in the living room. I am in my computer room watching NCIS (one of the the few tv programs I watch) and DD is in her room watching something else I am sure. But normally unless there is something on the History Channel, PBS, Discovery or something like that no one watches anything. DH likes the TV on for background noise. I like it off for the quite. He walks by turns it on and walks out of the room. I walk in and no one is around so I turn it off. We do that a million times.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
:barnie UGH!! And now we are having freezing rain come through and knocking down the satelites...internet and directv!!

Ironic!!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
OH only 150 channels..HA HA HA
We get tons but who wants 25 MTV channels...can't stomach 1...HA HA HA

big windy thunderstorms and we lose our signal. I hate that. I can't explain to Nicole why it happens. She just freaks. My Little Einsteins is gone...help.......my Wow Wow Wubzzy is gone...help......My Backyardigans is gone...help!!!!!

whew.....

I haven't watched tv today. no time. just doing this and that and stupid things in my computer/soap room. getting late so off to see what junk is one to entertain me til I fall asleep.

Enjoy your tv though...if you are stuck on the couch at least you can entertain yourself by flipping channels..LOL

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
:barnie UGH!! And now we are having freezing rain come through and knocking down the satelites...internet and directv!!

Ironic!!
That's cuz you're supposed to be on ss visiting with us, silly goose! :D

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I just had this conversation last night with my husband. We pay an absurd amount of money for our directv every month. I am over it. There is never anything on. The only problem switching is my neighbors house, uphill, blocks our antenna. When we built our house we did not run cables under the driveway. Sooo I guess my option would be to call ATT and find out about Dish. Anyone use them??? Maybe I should just shut it off for a month and see what happens?:D

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
keljonma said:
PamsPride said:

Ironic!!
That's cuz you're supposed to be on ss visiting with us, silly goose! :D
We have satelite for internet too. To far out to get anything else until they get cable lines up here. So, if it is snowing or raining no computer!!! I can live without TV but no internet!!!!!:barnie

Today I have been tortured by Dora, Go Diego Go, Wow, wow wubbsy!!
The kids were fighting over what to watch this morning when I got up!! Sometimes I wonder if it was better with no tv!! Now I am paying $50 a month for more headaches!!:he LOL!!

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
Today I have been tortured by Dora, Go Diego Go, Wow, wow wubbsy!!
The kids were fighting over what to watch this morning when I got up!! Sometimes I wonder if it was better with no tv!! Now I am paying $50 a month for more headaches!!:he LOL!!
Time for a reading time out! We used to give the kids reading time outs for 1 hour whenever things got crazy. Of course, they could do anything as long as mama got 1 hour of quiet! :D

Latest posts