Ever Given Blocking Suez Canal

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Glad nothing like that happened when I went through. Nothing exciting to see and hung up for several days would be a real bummer!!?

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
This wasnt an accident. What better way to crash the economy than to stop one of the biggest trading routes, causing rising prices, shortages, and crash the crash the stock market? Get ready for the ride, people. Its going to get bad.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
From Peacock

Screenshot_20210326-114548.png

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
This is what the elites have been trying to do. Stock it, stack it, repeat.

Self-Saver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Forgive me for busting a gut at your response. Wind and lightenin sure can be dangerous. You might not have fallen off a turnip truck but have you ever driven one on a windy day? Ever been on a sail boat? Wind can move tons. The size of that ship made it more vulnerable to catching wind and it doesn't need a sail, sheer size will do it. The bigger the structure the more wind it catches. Not trying to be rude, just a little reality check dude.
Peace!

Last edited:

Self-Saver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
You hit the nail on the head Gardener. "Speculation", "possibility", "could have." I have been on this earth long enough to have learned not to look for a snake under every rock. Sometimes things are really not worse than they seem.

And to Janet- there really are still accidents. :)

It seems that a lot of folks live in fear and every generation for eons has believed that they live in end times. If you look hard enough and speculate enough you can convince yourself of almost anything. I hate to see folks live that way.

We've reached another Spring! Rejoice!

Self-Saver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if everyone did the same? At least before crying wolf.