Ever Given Blocking Suez Canal

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Glad nothing like that happened when I went through. Nothing exciting to see and hung up for several days would be a real bummer!!?
Just read, still researching... I suspect something fishy

Edit
Are you ex - Navy? @Mini Horses

Screenshot_20210325-221735~2.png

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Its been freed and refloated now. I only learned of it in the first place because of the memes 🤣 it barely made news waves here until tonight, after being moved. I guess because it barely affected anything in Australia. I didnt even know what the suez canal was!
Lot of news of cyber attacks in Australia. Hard to tell what's true and what's not true, maybe you could give us the truth.

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Lot of news of cyber attacks in Australia. Hard to tell what's true and what's not true, maybe you could give us the truth.

I only know about the cyber attack on a live commercial news/breakfast show on channel 9. The breakfast show went off air for a while and the channel resumed programming outside of live broadcasts. Not sure what happened behind the scenes.

We really only have 5 major national tv news channels (networks?). Channel9 tends to sensationalism and I havent watched the channel in years. The breakfast shows can be funny though :p and I would not be surprised at all if they have offended someone enough to be targeted.

Here is a taste of the show, so you can see, its not particularly serious -

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score