Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR!

:rant :somad :tongue :hit

and dang, those chicks are big already!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:tongue :tongue :tongue Me thinks you NEED some of this snow!! I dont think we will EVER see green again....another storm on the way for this weekend. :th
By the way, Suzie is Beautifull!!!! :love

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
:fl :fl :fl SnOw for FarmerDenise :fl :fl :fl

About two feet would be good for starters...should last at least a week...just to let her know what we all feel like...:plbb

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
FarmerDenise said:
Just remember I grew up in snow country! There is a reason I moved to SUNNY California!!! :lol: :gig
Well if you're not careful about those pics you post online, you'll have us all down there soon for a week long BBQ...California style....adress please...???:gig

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
FarmerDenise said:
Just remember I grew up in snow country! There is a reason I moved to SUNNY California!!! :lol: :gig
Well if you're not careful about those pics you post online, you'll have us all down there soon for a week long BBQ...California style....adress please...???:gig
:lol: :gig

Just bring tents and some wonderfull home grown/processed food. We can have a big spring party. We'll get even with the neighbors ;)

I got lots of sunscreen :cool:

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
I just had to go and cuddle with my little chicky babies.

I am glad I got my shallots planted finally! I harvested asparagus and made an egg strata using the asparagus and shallots. It came out very good.

It got cold early today and I had to bring Susie and her chicklets inside by 3. Yesterday they were outside til 6 pm. We ran an errand and otherwise weeded and pruned. The peach trees are starting to bloom. I brought a few twigs inside to brighten the inside of the house. I hope the rain will hold off 'til the peaches are done blooming, or we won't have peaches again this year.

I realized that maybe one reason I am not feeling up to par, is that since I have been sick, I have not felt like eating much nor have I felt like cooking. That translates into: SO does the cooking. He is a good cook, but his idea of a quick meal is packaged mac and cheese, baked chicken and a can of corn. Sandwhiches are made with white bread.
It is time I get back into the kitchen and do my share of the cooking!!! Hopefully I'll get my energy back, once I eat better!! I haven't made yogurt in months :rolleyes:
Tonight's desert is home canned plums and or yogurt with a choice of peach, blackberry or strawberry jam.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You are so mean. ;) I have been holding off on my spring pictures because I felt sooo bad for everyone. Tomorrow I will post them all.

The chickens and flowers look great.

I have been lagging in my yogurt making as well. I picked up a container of Kefir from the grocery the other day. Yum!!

feel better,

gina

Latest posts