FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
It's been a long week with non house stuff needing attention because of the weekend volunteer stuff consumed me.

Time spent on the house has been helping the wife get through some boxes. Thursdays are garbage pickup days, so I filled the can last night getting rid of some of packing material in the garage. Almost have a large enough hole to be able to start sorting stuff in the garage.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Weekend plans updated. Finishing painting touch ups in the office and kitchen on hold

Wife is restarting her infusion treatments soon, the plan was to have a cabinet in the laundry room for med supplies, in addition to a work/craft desk next to it. Sooo. .. putting original plans for the weekend to the side and focusing on this. Not sure how much I can get done, so instead of starting this tomorrow as the wife suggested, starting today and I will go until I can't go any more.

Glad I went out for groceries last night

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Weekend plans updated. Finishing painting touch ups in the office and kitchen on hold

Wife is restarting her infusion treatments soon, the plan was to have a cabinet in the laundry room for med supplies, in addition to a work/craft desk next to it. Sooo. .. putting original plans for the weekend to the side and focusing on this. Not sure how much I can get done, so instead of starting this tomorrow as the wife suggested, starting today and I will go until I can't go any more.

Glad I went out for groceries last night
Less than an hour in, first trip to hardware store

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Laundry room updates. Storage for the wife's craft stuff and cabinets to hold meds. Desk is yet to be assembled. Still looking for the hardware kit
20240224_150202.jpg
20240224_150210.jpg

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
May have overdone it. Frozen shoulder stuff is barking this morning.

Pushed the wife a little bit yesterday, making it clear I can't do this alone. This is "her" space, so she can indulge her OCD and get things just the way she wants it. Once she gets her stuff put away, lots of moving boxes will be empty, like 6 of them.

Wore her out, but I think the activity was good for her

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Car is full of recycling ready to go. Dishwasher is running, new chair is assembled for wife's new space. Going through the garage looking for the desk hardware was not successful, other than getting the new chair box unburied.

My messes are cleaned up.

Cats are royally confused with all the changes