FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
This weekend's experiment. Got fresh turnips from our local farmer's market

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
My son and I have started a new habit. He just recently broke up with his long term girlfriend (he is 21, and its a long story. Lol)

When I was first separated during the divorce years ago, on my no kids weekends, I forced myself to go explore a park and take pictures at least once per month, regardless of the weather. Sometimes a spot close, sometimes a full weekend trip. It was a positive diversion.

We are now in month two of our journey to do this together. Yes, it was raining when we left home and two of our bucket list places are now under the governor's "masks 100% for everything" orders (county by county edict). So we drove to Beaver Creek State Park, the eastern part of the canal that ran through my hometown and has no restrictions, just distancing suggestions.

We ended up hiking about 5 miles or so along the river bank, after exploring the locks, grist mill, and buildings on the main public area of the park. When we arrived, we were the third car in the lot, the place was filling up when we left after about 3 hours.

All in all a great time. This old man was able to keep up the pace. Lolol. We have a goal to walk the local 11 mile rails to trails path before the end of August. Long term goal, Maryland Heights overlook at Harper's Ferry

Pictures were blah, nothing jumped out at me as I took them, my outlook may change when I sort through them.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
My son, the rebel...lol, lets go! He's a good kid

FB_IMG_1594516915044.jpg

Latest posts