Farmville?

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
Wait, there's a farm game on FB now that's NOT Farm Town??!!
Quail if you play you should look at farmville. I like the graphics better. Harvesting is easier and the animal are great.

Ah, I have never done a survey our bought money. I think that's just crazy. my .02
I found it last night! I've planted already!!

I wanna buy a cow!!!!

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
FarmerDenise, I'll be your friend, too! I'm already addicted to it! I need 5 more neighbors to upgrade my farm!!!!!!!!

I need more CHICKENS!!!!!!!

So far, I have a few trees, a picnic set, 2 haybales, a cow, a chicken, an ugly duckling just wandered in, but not showing up on my farm yet....and I have been running around helping neighbors to earn more coin!!!!!!!

I GOTTA GO OUTSIDE AND DO REAL FARM STUFF!!!!!!!!!!

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
keljonma said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
I need more CHICKENS!!!!!!!
I know you are talking farmville here..... but it is funny to read YOU say that! :gig
:gig Yah, that's funny!!

Ok, I quit farmville for a little while, and went outside and did some real work! In RL!! :D

Got one stall mucked out of the barn!

Got one gate to the duck pen fixed so the ducks won't be able to get out!!

All feeders/waterers are filled for the night!!!

NOW I can go play a little more on farmville!

unclejoe

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
QUESTION ?

I know nothing almost nothing about FB and farmville. When you are looking for neighbors for your farm, do they need to come from your friends list?

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
unclejoe said:
QUESTION ?

I know nothing almost nothing about FB and farmville. When you are looking for neighbors for your farm, do they need to come from your friends list?
I think they do, because everytime I send a request for someone to be my neighbor in farmville, they only give me options for people from my friend's list.

I just added a slew of BYC'er's to my friends list so I could have my 8 friends so I can expand my farm....

Looks like I'm going to end up with 10 friends.....and I still need more chickens!!!!!!

I've one chicken, and when it said she was ready, I clicked on her, thinking I'd sell her, instead I collected EGGS from her!!!! HOW COOL!!!!!

Same with my cow! When it said she was ready, I milked her!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a rabbit, sheep, goat, and a horse so I can see what I get to collect/sell from them!!!!!!!

Too bad they don't have Alpacas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do to oblige you Aly. :lol: Look for brown cows on fb, they get lost. If you claim it it's yours, and they give chocolate milk :lol:

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
FarmerDenise said:
I'll see what I can do to oblige you Aly. :lol: Look for brown cows on fb, they get lost. If you claim it it's yours, and they give chocolate milk :lol:
Well, I had an ugly duckling wander in, and I tried to claim it, but somehow my friend got it? I was mad! LOL

Thanks for sending me a duck!!!!!! He/she is pretty dang happy!

Kind of silly, me playing FV, I've a whole barnyard in my Real Backyard!!!!!!!!