Farmville?

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ok people. Pm me your info and I will add you to my friends list. I can give all kinds of animals.

Cows, sheep, pigs, goats, rabbits. oh and the big brown horse.

Besides I would love to add the friends I am running out of space.

gina

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Another FarmVille farmer here! I got started on FB from a horse BB and it has snowballed. I always can use neighbors, though- gotta get more money so I can buy a barn for all the critters! Of course, I have a lot of horses because that's what horse people give :p When you "harvest" a horse it is for horsehair! Who knew? I thought I'd get to ride it. And ducks are for down. I have a few rabbits- probably for hair, too (for spinning!).

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
valmom said:
Another FarmVille farmer here! I got started on FB from a horse BB and it has snowballed. I always can use neighbors, though- gotta get more money so I can buy a barn for all the critters! Of course, I have a lot of horses because that's what horse people give :p When you "harvest" a horse it is for horsehair! Who knew? I thought I'd get to ride it. And ducks are for down. I have a few rabbits- probably for hair, too (for spinning!).
LOL I just harvested my first duck! I was tickled to see it was for down!

I'm waiting to harvest my first goats, pigs, and rabbits...but I don't want to be told what I'll harvest! I like the surprise!!

I'm hoping the pigs give me bacon :lol:

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh, dear. I've done Farmtown, but I'm going to have to check out the Ville.

Aly, send me a friend notice and I'll send you some chickens. LOL

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
TanksHill said:
No Bacon Quail!!! :fl
I know. :( I just harvested my first pig. What the heck is a Truffle?! Do you get those from REAL pigs?????????

I think the only animal I don't have yet is a horse. I now have 4 pigs, 3 chickens, uh, 4 or 5 cows? 3 goats, 4 ducks I think and I think 4 bunnies....

OH and I JUST this morning got an Ugly Duckling!! :weee

I played this morning for just a little bit, then it was off to get real farm stuff done, then off to the doctors with Ernie, now he's at the store picking up some dog food and I'm playing a little....I need about 200 more coins and then I can expand my farm to homestead! :ya

I've this whole plan for laying out and rotational crops and where the animals should be....and my goodness I wish real life farming was as easy as FarmVille Farming! :gig

Becca, I'm looking ya up on FB now!

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
TanksHill said:
No Bacon Quail!!! :fl
I know. :( I just harvested my first pig. What the heck is a Truffle?! Do you get those from REAL pigs?????????
Pigs are used to hunt up truffles (a very expensive mushroom). So that would be the only way you could "get" a truffle from pig. :D

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
valmom said:
LOL I just harvested my first duck! I was tickled to see it was for down!

I'm waiting to harvest my first goats, pigs, and rabbits...but I don't want to be told what I'll harvest! I like the surprise!!

I'm hoping the pigs give me bacon :lol:
I cracked up when I first harvested a pig!! I thought the horse was kind of boring...

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
ARGH!! :barnie

I logged into FB this morning and went to FarmVille.....Last night I had expanded my farm FINALLY!

This morning, Farm's still expanded, but ALL and I do mean ALL of my animals, trees, and some of my planted that should have been ready to harvest crops are GONE GONE GONE!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if it's my page not fully loading up, and the stuff is still there and I can't see it, or what.

Last night I adopted a brown cow. Pulled it out of my gifts, put it with my cows....she disappeared! :hit I wanted to harvest some chocolate milk!!

AND I should have sheep ready to harvest, a couple ducks, and maybe a bunny or two! :hit

Stupid dial up!!!

*thinking on trip to the library to play farmVille*