Flu and brochitis remedies anyone?

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I like almost everything you are now doing, but I'd also add the Goldenseal Root with Echinecea. You take it twice a day for a week to 10 days, but keep in mind that you shouldn't take the Goldenseal any longer. Its not something longterm. You can take the echinecea everyday, though, to keep your immunities up.
Rub your chest with a rub containing eucalyptus oil. Also, if you have a Rainbow vaccuum, clean up all your living quarters. You can use eucalyptus or lemon scent, if you feel it would help, but at least clean it up. Run it without any attachments to just clean the air and give a healthy scent.
Soup, soup, soup....
Get someone to clap your back.
If you choose to go the medical route, the ticket is guiafenisin.....about 800mg's 2 or 3 X's a day. Forgive my spelling. They gave me a license anyway, Lol.
When I feel bad enough, I put some boiling water in a pyrex dish and drape a bath towel over my head and just inhale.
Garlic is awesome for everything, including bronchitis, but not sure if you included ginger. That will warm you real good and bring on a sweat and help out with this type of illness.

heatherlynnky

Power Conserver
Reaction score
See I just bought fresh ginger because I read it was good for this and many other things but I just never know how exactly to use it. We are in the experimenting stage I guess on that one.

heatherlynnky

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Sent my preschooler back to school last week. He is home this week sick and so is EVERYONE else. lol I am going to be a viral professional before these kids grow up I swear. Thats ok, this one seems mild and I am so on top of it. The garlicy gingery chicken soup is made. Hubby is on his way home with a restock of the homeopathic remedies. Tea is brewing. House is cleaned and already wiped down with clorox wipes. The lysol is on its way home too. Got the eucalytus and the vaporizer out already. Have the sick laundry from tummy upsets already washing. Tissues, kefir, ginger ale, chewable ibuprofin, and more garlic are at the ready and more are coming lol. See I have this down pat.

OOoooo and mom is already drinking down her acv water, took the Echinacia, and took a theraputic dose of probiotics.