For women only please!

Melody102

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I’ve read through this lovely thread and I’m excited by the idea of making my own reusable pads now but almost all of the older links don’t work anymore. Does anyone have newer links to patterns or visual step by step instructions that they’ve used and been successful with? I am especially interested in patterns for the more “fluffy” ladies out there

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I’ve read through this lovely thread and I’m excited by the idea of making my own reusable pads now but almost all of the older links don’t work anymore. Does anyone have newer links to patterns or visual step by step instructions that they’ve used and been successful with? I am especially interested in patterns for the more “fluffy” ladies out there
Trace the outline of your favorite winged pad. Add 1 cm all the way around. Cut 2 from cotton flannel. Draw the pad part, add 1 cm, cut 2.

Sew the pad pieces together, right sides together. Trim the seam allowance back to 5 mm (ish). Cut a slit in one layer to turn it right side out.

Sew the pad onto one piece of the backer.

Then put the backers right side together and sew together, leaving a gap to turn it right side out.
originals.jpg