FRANK an Answer to Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Self-Saver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
And the option to put political opinions on a political forum exists. And for the record- I've seen tons of name calling here, most much worse than this.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sorry, looking for the self sufficient section. Thought maybe Frank was a really proficient farmer, or gardener. Obviously, I fell into this mud hole by mistake, lol! My pillow guy? Verifiable idiot! But since I came here looking for a self sufficiency forum, I think I zigged when I should have zagged. Lol
You're actually funny... Can't attack the message, so attack the messenger. Same old same old, you're boring me!

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Edit function is not working well for me, so will add to previous post. I like the name of his platform, and will most likely join it. I wonder if it would be a good platform for the folks from an other thread who were looking for a place to speak freely re: politics and homesteading issues. I forget who started that thread, and where they ended up.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
T
Edit function is not working well for me, so will add to previous post. I like the name of his platform, and will most likely join it. I wonder if it would be a good platform for the folks from an other thread who were looking for a place to speak freely re: politics and homesteading issues. I forget who started that thread, and where they ended up.
It's ok... The shrills, trolls and black pillers are out in full force today. That's usually a very good sign ☺️

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
All I can say is SMILE but keep on digging. It's a total shame we have to dig for truth. A free speech platform will be so refreshing. It'll be like a deep breath from a rose garden in full bloom.
Oh, I love digging. It's my nature. I love roses too.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
What's the problem with free speech? Even dogs love freedom... Freedom to run and bark and swim in the pond. But after swimming out multiple times to retrieve the stick, I threw out into the pond. All that freedom made him tired.
IMG_20210406_170926557.jpg

If you're scared, say you're scared 😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.