Free's kidding journal 2011: Plum's death wish p 42

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Udder is bigger and tighter and ligs are looser at the 11 PM check. DH will check her at 4 AM. This will ensure that she goes into labor overnight...if I don't personally visit her, scratch her itches, pamper her, massage her, cop cheap feels, fluff her sheets and freshen her pillow, and bring her snacks and hand feed her.

Man, am I tired! :rolleyes:

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Didn't check last night/early AM, DH checked at 4:30. Just now, at 8 AM, her ligs were GONE. Eating and baa'ing like a cow. Udder tight.

She

C

A

N

N

O

T

continue this way! Cannot, I tell you! :smack It is freezing cold out. This would be perfect weather for kidsicles. Pleasepleasepleasetodaytodaytoday......

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Whaddyamean??? The sun is shining...she can't have kids when the sun is out...she must wait for it to be freezing AND raining!

:p

BTW - you've got to change the title! Each time I see this topic I only see "NEW PICS" and think I've missed it all!

So...what day is she on anyway?

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
PS - awesome coats! If you happen to have some laying around in the fall/winter I'd love to talk barter or even buy some! I lived on little dog sweaters for the kids I had this year. I really think it made a difference!

AND....I have the same pair of socks :D

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
obviously she is a big fat liar. Debbie lig's were gone for like a WEEK and i didnt think her udder could get any tighter. and then on a totally unsuspecting day.. bam! there you have it.

hang in there baby!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Your wish is my command. Title changed to something more appropriate. :p She is on day 154. She delivered on day 149 last year. Quietly snuck it out between checks with no huge signs, no goo, etc. Hence my extreme vigilance.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
sneak up behind here and yell: ABOOOOGABOOOOOGABOOOOOOGA!

them babies should shoot right out of there.
;-)

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thanks Free!!!! ;)

OFG....does that work with milking too? I mean, can I scare the milk right out of Fudgie??

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Great idea! (running off to scare the crap....er, the kids.....out of Ginger!)