Free's kidding journal 2011: Plum's death wish p 42

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My gals have some clumpy poo too - I'm attributing it to the fresh grass and weeds they are stealing through the fence. Stuff really started growing here over the last week.

I'm A Gardener :)

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Lucky! Joy kept me in suspense the whole 6 or so hours of school today. To come to my locker at the end of school bell and not one text from my friend who actually owns the goat. I just lease it and have an incredible bond with it! LOL :)
Here's a pic of her a month or so ago.
2213_baby_adult_goats_feb_025.jpg

I hope I'm not hijacking your thread :hide

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Still running around like a crazy woman, but almost done....got feed the triplets, milk Ginger, and feed the new twins again before my bedtime....and get outa there without the triplets going insane. OK, forget that last one, that will be impossible!

The babies, just a few minutes ago:

Myastwins4-2-2022015.jpg

Lotsa chrome!

Myastwins4-2-2022021.jpg

Bird's eye view:

Myastwins4-2-2022029.jpg

Buckling on the left with the band, brown doeling on the right.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I have GOT to stop looking at these threads! I want kids, but it ain't going to happen this year. :(

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
No kids here either Deb. Man, Free, that doeling is sweet! The buckling is too, but ooooooo is she pretty!!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Wanna buy her? :p Actually, I gotta email someone, I think she may be already sold. Someone who had second dibs on the first two doelings....I'm hoping that family will buy my next two doelings. Gonna wait a day or two (I am always paranoid about the survival of babies, but these two were doing great this morning, sucked down their bottles and looked for more) before contacting them just to be sure the babies are ready for visitors, Mya, too. Although she also was better than ever this morning, bonking poor Ginger out of the way and dragging me across the yard to the milking stand. Less than 24 hours after delivering. I'll be doing the Red Cell/B vitamin regimen all the time now.

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:th

I DON'T NEED A TOGG I DON'T NEED A TOGG I DON'T NEED A TOGG I DON'T NEED A TOGG I DON'T NEED A TOGG