Frugality or 7 deadly sins?

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
xpc said:
My dog-faced boys did not get one crumble unless it tumbled past my chin onto the floor, I consider my lap an extension of my plate and is still all mines though sometimes I have to battle for it.
Have you been to our house without my knowledge?? :gig
Our girls have been taught NOT to beg while WE eat.......but that doesn't mean they can't DROOL a little bit.........:lol:

dntd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I figure if they say all you can fill, then fill it! I went to a book box sale and came out with one really full box of really epensive books that wieghed a ton and took my a while to`tetris` pack it,no one else did that but I did and do when it`s fill a container or box sorry if some feel it`s gluttony. Eating a $6 meal is cheaper then eating a steak or seafood even at low cost places. Eaten once and a while it`s all good;)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
funny post xpc

nah, u didn't indulge in any sins

I would pack that container full also

Imagine the people who take the second and third plates and never finish what is on their plates and that food is thrown out! You at least can eat that second meal and enjoy it!

Restaurants also know what can be packed in that container so definitely if they are biz smart they won't go broke on you eating ur leftovers lol

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
It may not have been such a great deal after all, I had to take two whacks at the container - first at 11am with a nap then again at 6pm followed by another nap. Eating almost 4 pounds of hot Mongolian beef in 7 hours was not very wise, I also think I ate a very angry Chinaman as I did not sleep a wink all night.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL

one thing I do love is my Chinese buffet in my area

they offer great foods and are delish I haven't been able to recreate the taste I love from the restaurant at home so if I go out to eat, mainly it is for that Chinese lol

everyone has their evils enjoy yours and get a nap later lol

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We love Chinese buffet. The owners moan when they see my man walk through the door. He can really pack away the 1001 different ways they prepare chicken (don't try telling him it's really the alley cats (or lack of) next door). We do have one place here in town that actually weighs your take-out----don't go there any more. I'd have to take out a loan to pay for what he can eat if they weigh it. :lol: