Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Whew...early morning if you stayed up as late as I did last night. DD is here and about 10:30 when everyone else went to bed we decided to have a cocktail. We discussed everything under the sun and I'm sure I remember discovering the meaning of life and solving all the world's problems. Only problem - I can't remember all our solutions this morning, lol!

I'll be doing some canning today.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I've been given the opportunity to remember what wonderful exercise mowing with a push (yes people powered) mower is. It's awesome :rolleyes:. Belt on the big mower broke and DH can't change it with his back issues. So, I got the itty, bitty push mower out and put it to work. It was like.... all this? You want me to mow all this? Yep.

they bought a reel/spinning blade mower here and it was used once and that was it. way too much work. push mower is what we have now - i can tell how well i'm doing with my exercise levels by how i feel after mowing. if i feel beat up and worn out that means i've been taking it too easy. last week i mowed the entire remains of the grassy spots and didn't even feel like i had done anything so all those deep knee bends and jumpings to conclusions must have paid off. which brings a question to mind, once you've jumped to a conclusion how do you get off? is that what is called beyond the pail? (instead of pale)...... hmmm... i think i'll go sit on a weed and think about this some more. oh look a nice cloud... :)

Latest posts