Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Mo' better today! Thanks for asking. Thumb is more swollen but hurts less if that makes any sense... Only hurts when I bump something or forget and try to actually use it.

DH's pump lost signal with his phone yesterday. He went out to feed and had a bad low blood sugar episode. Had to help him back in the house and get him sugared up. He took a serious nap afterwards and doesn't really even remember it. He had PT this afternoon and that went well.

The doelings I wanted to get listed for sale today decided not to get sold this weekend. One of them has icky poo's....and she got it all over her friends. They will need to be cleaned up and she will have to "dry up" before any selling gets done. Ugh - poopy goats!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well, well, well - not a bad day at all. Always a better day when I have less mouths to feed and mo' cash in my pocket.

The little doe that had loosey poopy on Thursday cleared up overnight and I was able to give her a cleaning up with a dog brush (which she loved). Posted them last night and they're gone today.

Bye-bye to the 3 Musketeers!

1666555203661.png

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Probably from nerves. They sure are pretty!

Thanks!

I suspect that you are correct and that it was nerves. That particular little doe (the one in the middle) had never forgiven me for disbudding her. As a result, I'd never really been able to handle her at will. She managed to settle down quite a bit while confined in the trailer with two really friendly girls. She learned that I wasn't such a terrible monster and that my pockets always had treats, lol.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
If I ever decide to get goats, I’ll place my order with you.
1 trained milk goat, in milk.
Good personality.
Does not escape fence and tap dance on my car.
Does not stick head through fence, get stuck and scream at me for rescue.
Does not bully the sweet, GENTLE sheep.
Loves dogs.
Loves treats.
Likes to be an annoying PIA

I’m sure I’ll think of more, and I’m sure no such goat exists. So I’m safe, even if I do place my order. LOL

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
If I ever decide to get goats, I’ll place my order with you.
1 trained milk goat, in milk.
Good personality.
Does not escape fence and tap dance on my car.
Does not stick head through fence, get stuck and scream at me for rescue.
Does not bully the sweet, GENTLE sheep.
Loves dogs.
Loves treats.
Likes to be an annoying PIA

I’m sure I’ll think of more, and I’m sure no such goat exists. So I’m safe, even if I do place my order. LOL
Are you kidding? ALL of my goats are exactly like that, lol. (at least the ones I keep!)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Did my civic duty this morning. Was called for jury duty. WAs put into a pool of 114 other folks for what promised to be a trial of at least several days if picked for the jury. Thankfully, THANKFULLY they settled that case this morning! Whew!

Bonus day for sure - and we've had a total rainfall this morning of a whopping .04! Maybe I should go throw out some more rye seeds! "Supposed" to get more rain this evening and overnight. However, THIS particular shower wasn't even predicted.

Need to go sweep out the trailer so I can see about getting another load of hay. I probably have enough, but I'll feel better if I have some justincase hay.