Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I do wish they were closer. That 4-hour ride is hard for DH to get through. But, I plan on going to baseball games and choir concerts so he's gonna have to suck it up or stay home with the critters.

Headed to town again this morning. Need to get grain which I didn't get earlier this week despite planning to do so. Might pick up some pie ingredients too!
YES!! and what ever else you think he may want to dive into,
my GS#4 of6 is 9 and LOVES the kitchen, #3 is 11 and does too, GD #1 is 20 & 2 is 11 -of 4 also ,,,

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Nothing going on around here. Too hot to do anything outside unless it's before 9am or after 7p. Doesn't leave a lot of time to get anything but the basics done.

Goats are doing goat things. Chickens have resolved their strike and I'm getting a few eggs again. Horses are hating life right now. Grass is gone and still no rain. Maybe next week there will be something tropical headed our way. Crazy to hope for that - but that's where we are.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
A tropical storm would be really nice. A snowstorm would be even better. 🤪
A snow storm???? This from the one that had to deal with 10 inches of the stuff and sub freezing temps just a couple years ago?????
NAH, I think a tropical storm would be much more in the line of realistic there.....

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
A snow storm???? This from the one that had to deal with 10 inches of the stuff and sub freezing temps just a couple years ago?????
NAH, I think a tropical storm would be much more in the line of realistic there.....
HELLL-LOOO???
This is TEXAS! It would melt when it hit the ground! :lol: :lol: :lol:

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Reminds me I need to top off all the gas cans so I can run the generator no matter what kind of storm happens.
images

Latest posts