Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
OH man - I don't know how ya'll deal with this! But - I got two words for ya..... MOVE SOUTH!

On the other hand - prolly in a couple weeks or so we'll be in the high 90's or 100's and ya'll will be going "nah nah nah na boo boo - we're in the 70's"....then I'll be wanting to :smack ya'll, lol!

It is already a beeee-you-teeeee-ful day here so I'm gonna get out there and use this day UP! Calling for lotsa rain next week so I gotta get busy.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
We have a whopping 27 right now, but supposed to get up to 47 I think :D

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That's a good point, FJ.... We've got skeeters here that are bigger than my chickens! And they are always hungry.

Had a rat snake in the barn a couple years ago that was over 6ft.

Today is another gorgemous day - and I'm gonna rub it in again and say I'm in shorts!!

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Jamie you don't mean 40 in one storm right? You mean 40 total right? Cause 40 in one storm would be :ep
I'm sure we are over the 40" total for the winter. This past storm dumped about 24" on us, and added another dusting yesterday, plus what we've already had. It would be easier to count the days when there wasn't snow on the ground this winter.
Yes I'll be really happy when there aren't so many bugs this summer!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
It wasn't that many years ago we had 100+ inches of snow for the entire winter. It started snowing Christmas Eve and didn't stop until April. This is nothing.